“You” or “Your” means a user of the Service, which could refer to an individual, an employer, an employee associated with an employer account, or any other authorized user of the Service.
1. Personal Information We Collect and Use
Types of Personal Information Collected from and about our users of our Services:
Information Collected from You
The below Personal Information are necessary for us to provide you with effective Services. Without collecting such Personal Information, we may not be able to provide our Service, and you may not be able to register for our Service.
(a) Upon registration
(b) While using our Services
Personal Information we receive from third parties
If you are an employee, your employer may provide us with the following personal information of you for the purposes of initiating and registering at our Services:
Personal Information collected using cookies and other tracking technology
We, and our third party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect such information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, file information and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). The below Personal Information are necessary to provide you with effective Services. Without collecting such Personal Information, we may not be able to provide our Service, or any available Services may be inadequate. Personal information collected using tracking technologies include, but not limited to, the following:
|2)||Use of Collected Personal Information: |
By using or registering for our Service, you have consented to our processing of your Personal Information. Also we process your Personal Information which is necessary for the performance of Service under the Terms of Service.
SHOPL uses your collected personal information for the following purposes:
SHOPL uses the data, including location information, collected through tracking technologies as follows:
2. Disclosure of Collected Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in the instances described below. Except for the following cases, the Company will not disclose personal information to any third party.
To your employer, other employees of your workplace, other users of our Services, or an entity to which your employer provides services pursuant to a separate agreement between your employer and such entity when disclosure is required to provide the Services to you:
To competent courts or governmental authorities, in accordance with the law, (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal process or other government request; or (ii) to allow us to exercise or defend a right in court, including but not limited to enforcing our Terms of Service.
To the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for (i) investigation and prosecution of crimes, (ii) the prevention of crimes, (iii) the prevention of and protection from threats to security, or (iv) for other reasons related to the protection of rights and freedoms of others.
3. Security and Storage of Information
SHOPL cares about the security of your personal information and has implemented physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all personal information we collect and that we share with our service providers. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We as you not to share your password with anyone. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Services.
In the event that any personal information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. If you are an employee whose information is associated with a Company account on our Service, we will notify the employer or company user of a breach of security which requires legal notification, and your employer shall be responsible for informing you of the incident.
4. Data Transfer to Other Countries
Information Collected Within EU
Your information collected within EU through the Service will be stored and processed in servers located in European Economic Area. We do not transfer personal information collected within EU to countries located outside of European Economic Area. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, SHOPL takes reasonable measures for protecting those personal information.
Information Collected Outside of EU
5. Retention Period and Use of Personal Information
SHOPL destructs personal information without delay when:
- the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved
- a user withdraws from our Service, or resigns from the employer who is a client of our Service;
- it is no longer necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or
- user requests for destruction.
Provided that, if it is required to retain the personal information by relevant laws and regulations, SHOPL will retain your personal information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations. Unless otherwise required by applicable laws, the attendance records of each employee will be retained by SHOPL for five (5) years after his or her resignation or withdrawal from our Services.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, social media, and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- request access to your personal data to check our lawful processing;
- request correction of your personal data if we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you;
- request erasure of your personal data if there is no legitimate reason for us to continue processing it. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, at the time of your request. Note that we cannot erase your personal data except by also deleting your user account with us;
- object to your personal data’s processing if you feel our processing of your personal data impacts on your fundamental rights and freedom. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your personal data that override your rights and freedoms;
- request restriction of your personal data’s processing to correct, erase, or object to our processing of your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data to a third party; and,
- withdraw prior consent to your personal data’s processing, if such processing is conducted with your consent. Note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the [email] listed below.
9. Contact Us
- Company Name: Shopl & Company, Inc.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 111, Dogok-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
We are committed to respect the freedoms and rights of all our users who have placed their trust in our Service. You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time to the competent supervisory authority in regards to the violation of your personal information.